Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Water reduces work on the largest bridges project in Iraq by 50%

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

project - Water reduces work on the largest bridges project in Iraq by 50% Empty Water reduces work on the largest bridges project in Iraq by 50%

Post by Rocky Mon 01 Apr 2024, 5:16 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Water reduces work on the largest bridges project in Iraq by 50%[/size]
    • Today 11:55

Information / Baghdad
    The director of Al-Saadiya district, Ahmed Al-Zarkushi, confirmed today, Monday, that the rise in water in Lake Hamrin has reduced work on the largest bridges project in Iraq by 50%.
    Al-Zarkushi told Al-Maalouma, “The rise in the levels of Lake Hamrin at high rates due to repeated torrential waves prompted the technical and engineering staff in the lake bridge project, which is the largest in Iraq, to ​​reduce their work by 50%.”
    He added, "Work is continuing on the outskirts to complete the stages of constructing the bridge, which is more than 4 km long and whose cost reaches more than 60 billion dinars, stressing that its completion will take place by the end of the year 2024 according to expectations."
    He pointed out that "the bridge will completely end the suffering of the people of the cities of the Hamrin Basin by not closing the road during the seasons of floods and torrents, regardless of their height," pointing out that "the reduction in work on the project is temporary and for specific sections." The
    Hamrin Lake Bridge is the largest project in Iraq as it is a concrete bridge extending along 4 km, with approaches on both sides. Ended 25 F

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 9:40 pm