Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary communications indicate: The fourth license project needs this matter to achieve its g

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

project - Parliamentary communications indicate: The fourth license project needs this matter to achieve its g Empty Parliamentary communications indicate: The fourth license project needs this matter to achieve its g

Post by Rocky Mon 08 Apr 2024, 5:04 am

Parliamentary communications indicate: The fourth license project needs this matter to achieve its goals

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    The Parliamentary Transport and Communications Committee clarified that the fourth license project requires great cooperation between the Ministry of Communications and some concerned parties to achieve its goals, stressing that there is no evidence indicating its implementation in the near future.  
    Committee member Aqeel Al-Fatlawi said that his committee is following up on the work of the Ministry of Communications and the information and communications projects it announces, especially the fourth license project, which is considered one of the vital projects that, if implemented effectively, would contribute to providing modern and advanced services to users, but there are no real constants and evidence to confirm it. It will be implemented by the Ministry of Communications in the near future, according to the official newspaper.
     He explained that the project needs great and mutual cooperation between the Ministry of Communications and the Communications and Media Authority to be implemented in the required manner, which is not available now. Therefore, the committee seeks to bridge this lack of relations in order to implement the projects. 

Views 72
    Added 04/08/2024 - 8:38 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 12:12 am