Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Vian Sabry stresses the importance of having a representative of the Kurdistan Region within the del

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Vian Sabry stresses the importance of having a representative of the Kurdistan Region within the del Empty Vian Sabry stresses the importance of having a representative of the Kurdistan Region within the del

Post by Rocky Tue 16 Apr 2024, 4:40 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Vian Sabry stresses the importance of having a representative of the Kurdistan Region within the delegation accompanying the Sudanese[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    April 15, 2024
    The head of the Kurdistan Democratic Bloc in the Iraqi Parliament, Vian Sabri, confirmed that the visit of the Iraqi Prime Minister, Muhammad Shia al-Sudani, to America came at a sensitive and important time, and its main goal is to activate the Iraqi-American strategic framework agreement.[/size]
    [size=45]Sabri said today, Monday, April 15, 2024, “The importance of the timing of Sudanese’s visit is embodied in the tensions currently sweeping the Middle East,” adding that the visit also aims to solve financial problems and calm the situation in the Middle East. Sabri pointed out the importance of representing the Kurdistan Region within the delegation accompanying the Sudanese.[/size]
    [size=45]Sudanese carries many files up his sleeve to Washington. Perhaps the most prominent economically is the issue of sanctions on the banking sector, as some expect him to fail to lift the sanctions on it, while others expect that a few of them will be lifted.[/size]
    [size=45]Will the Sudanese succeed in dealing with the crises and the accumulated files that he brought with him to Washington? This is a question that arises among those who follow the economic file, specifically the issue of banking sanctions. Some were pessimistic in their estimates that the sanctions should not be lifted now, especially since these sanctions are one of the powerful weapons of the American side.[/size]
    [size=45]The political observer for Iraqi affairs, Salah Bushi, said: “The Iraqi banks that are under guardianship will also be at the center of the discussion. I think it is difficult to reach an understanding in principle with the United States of America. I consider that there are desires for the Iraqi affairs or the Iraqi government to achieve them with the United States of America, and also there are decisions and there is a fixed strategy.” Towards Iraq.”[/size]
    [size=45]Others were more optimistic about this aspect, so giving guarantees to Washington there through the Central Bank delegation that accompanied the Sudanese to Washington would be sufficient to lift the sanctions, but not completely, but rather to some banks that may not exceed the fingers of one hand.[/size]
    [size=45]Rashid Kamel, a political observer, said: “I think Iraq will succeed in this file because even the US Federal Reserve confirmed through conversation that Iraq responded to the correct trade and correct financial transfers, as well as responded to financial and administrative reform, and it is very likely that these sanctions will be lifted.”[/size]
    [size=45]There are files in which the Sudanese may succeed and others he may fail with his visit to Washington, especially those related to banking sanctions, where most opinions say that lifting sanctions on all banks at the present time is almost impossible.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 3:08 pm