Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sudani receives in Washington the Prime Minister of the Czech Republic

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Washington - Al-Sudani receives in Washington the Prime Minister of the Czech Republic Empty Al-Sudani receives in Washington the Prime Minister of the Czech Republic

Post by Rocky Wed 17 Apr 2024, 5:13 am

Al-Sudani receives in Washington the Prime Minister of the Czech Republic

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad Today - Baghdad
    Today, Tuesday (April 16, 2024), the Prime Minister, Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani, received at his residence in the American capital, Washington, the Czech Prime Minister, Peter Fiala, and his accompanying delegation, who is currently visiting the United States in conjunction with Al-Sudani’s official visit.
    A statement by the Sudanese media office, received by “Baghdad Today,” said, “During the meeting, ways of cooperation between Iraq and the Czech Republic were discussed, and the possibility of enhancing exchange and opening partnership opportunities with Czech companies, in various economic and development sectors.”
    The Sudanese also assured his Czech counterpart of his “aspiration to respond to the official invitation he received to visit the capital, Prague, as soon as possible, in order to discuss more opportunities for bilateral partnership and cooperation,” according to the statement.
    Al-Sudani explained, "Iraq's desire to be open to all areas of economic exchange and integration, especially with the urban renaissance and infrastructure projects that Iraq is witnessing today, and the possibility of Czech companies participating in contributing to the overall levels and investment opportunities offered, in addition to participating with the Iraqi private sector in many specializations that... “The business and trade sector in Iraq needs it.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 6:33 pm