Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil holds the Iraqi Central Bank responsible for stopping electronic payment at filling stations

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

bank - Oil holds the Iraqi Central Bank responsible for stopping electronic payment at filling stations Empty Oil holds the Iraqi Central Bank responsible for stopping electronic payment at filling stations

Post by Rocky Wed 17 Apr 2024, 7:22 am

Oil holds the Iraqi Central Bank responsible for stopping electronic payment at filling stations

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2024-04-17 05:27
    Font

Shafaq News/ The General Company for Petroleum Derivatives, affiliated with the Iraqi Ministry of Oil, revealed on Wednesday the reason for the cessation of electronic payment operations at gas stations in the capital, Baghdad.
    Director of Oil Derivatives, Hussein Talib, told Shafaq News Agency that electronic payment operations at gas stations are the responsibility of the Central Bank of Iraq, indicating that a defect occurred from the Central Bank in the electronic payment system.
    He stressed that the bank is currently working to address this defect that occurred since yesterday.
    Since Wednesday morning, electronic payment operations for filling improved gasoline have been halted at most filling stations in the capital, Baghdad.
    On March 22, 2024, the Ministry of Oil - the Oil Derivatives Distribution Company announced the start of supplying vehicles with “super and improved” fuel according to POS electronic payment cards in all governorates.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 6:37 am