Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: We reject the term sanctions, and Iraq is financially independent

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: We reject the term sanctions, and Iraq is financially independent Empty Deputy: We reject the term sanctions, and Iraq is financially independent

Post by Rocky Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:38 pm

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Deputy: We reject the term sanctions, and Iraq is financially independent[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    04-17-2024
    Representative Firas Al-Muslimaoui spoke today, Wednesday, about the existence of banking reforms in the economic sector coinciding with the Prime Minister’s visit, noting that the term sanctions is used for occupied countries and this is what we condemn.[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Muslimaoui said in a statement, “The Prime Minister’s visit to America will prevent them from launching the term sanctions on Iraqi banks in the future,” noting that “Iraq is taking reform steps in the economic banking aspect, and this is what all countries of the world praise.”[/size]
    [size=45]He continued, “The American administration must reconsider the term sanctions because Iraq has financial and political independence and they have no right to interfere in internal banking affairs.”[/size]
    [size=45]It is noteworthy that America imposed sanctions on 34 Iraqi banks under various pretexts, and that Al-Sudani’s visit to Washington discussed this file, while observers of economic affairs believe that the sanctions reduce the citizen’s confidence in banking and move towards moving away from it. Ended 25 EGP[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 6:37 pm