Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Expert: The government has solved the problems of energy production, and next year we will witness a

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Expert: The government has solved the problems of energy production, and next year we will witness a Empty Expert: The government has solved the problems of energy production, and next year we will witness a

Post by Rocky Wed 24 Apr 2024, 5:20 am

Expert: The government has solved the problems of energy production, and next year we will witness a major transformation
    • Time: 04/23/2024 22:45:35

• Read: 2,535 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Economic: Al-Furat News} The expert in the field of energy, Furat Al-Moussawi, suggested that Iraq will witness the provision of large quantities of gas to supply generating stations next year.
    A useful summary of important news can be found on the Al-Furat News channel on Telegram. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Al-Mousawi said: For the program {Free Talk} broadcast by Al-Furat satellite channel this Tuesday evening, he said: “
    I have now signed specific memorandums, one of which is with Geely Company, to invest in low-cost burned gas, and within 6 months we will greatly enhance the provision of electrical energy.
    - Energy issues need time to improve.
    - There is a national will to accelerate the activation of memorandums of understanding in energy projects and to invest in gas associated with improving electricity.
    - The Ministry of Electricity does not bear responsibility for the lack of fuel to equip electrical stations. 
    - There is a large gap between the actual need and the energy production that requires the construction of thermal stations, and the government has solved all the problems related to production Energy
    - The energy issue has become one of the priorities of the current government, and it is serious about resolving the electricity crisis through contracting with reputable companies.
    - The coming year will witness the provision of large quantities of gas to supply generating stations.
    - The project to convert the electrical network to ground level will prevent energy waste. We are waiting for specific timings To start the project - 
    The stability of the country depends on electricity. 

Wafaa Al-Fatlawi
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 6:25 am