Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Obama Said to Release Fiscal 2014 Budget Week of April 8

Zuzu
    Zuzu
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Obama Said to Release Fiscal 2014 Budget Week of April 8 Empty Obama Said to Release Fiscal 2014 Budget Week of April 8

Post by Zuzu Tue 12 Mar 2013, 12:16 pm

Obama Said to Release Fiscal 2014 Budget Week of April 8
    By Roger Runningen - Mar 12, 2013 12:48 PM ET

President Barack Obama will send his fiscal 2014 budget to Congress the week of April 8, an administration official said today.

The official asked for anonymity because an announcement hasn’t been made and declined to be more specific.

The budget was due on Feb. 4 and the administration said last month that the debate over taxes and spending at the end of last year, combined with across-the-board spending cuts that kicked in March 1, would delay the spending plan’s release.

The budget, which is an outline of Obama’s priorities, would be for the fiscal year that begins Oct. 1.

The delay isn’t likely to change the political debate over fiscal issues. The president has said he’s planning to again seek funding for many of the proposals contained in last year’s $3.8 trillion budget, which was never adopted by Congress.

Obama’s budget may also get little attention in Congress because lawmakers in the House and Senate are now compiling their own budget proposals, even before Obama submits his.
    U.S. House Budget Committee Chairman Paul Ryan, a Wisconsin Republican, unveiled his proposal for taxes and spending today.

Under the annual process in Congress, lawmakers pass their budget plan, though it’s non-binding and isn’t signed by the president. It sets broad policy goals for implementation by committees in 12 annual spending bills. Those measures are submitted to the president for his signature.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-03-12/obama-said-to-release-fiscal-2014-budget-week-of-april-8-1-.html
    Zuzu
    Zuzu
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Obama Said to Release Fiscal 2014 Budget Week of April 8 Empty Re: Obama Said to Release Fiscal 2014 Budget Week of April 8

Post by Zuzu Tue 12 Mar 2013, 12:33 pm

IMO, the borders between Iraq and Kuwait won't be resolved until just before or during when this budget is proposed. I know one should have nothing to do with another, but I believe it does. The US wants a big deal BEFORE the dinar RV's.

By now, everyone of us should know why the economy hasn't gotten going yet. I've said for years that our economy wouldn't come back until the RV happens. So far, I've been right on that. Our Gov't is the only one spending. Everyone else is sitting on the side lines. Now, what happened with the stock market the past week? Record levels for 8 days and it started going up the day after Iraq & Kuwait's 1st flights and their forward motion. Today, the border between Iraq & Kuwait became an issue. Today the stock market is down. Today, the article above comes out. IMO Obama has found a way to push this out a bit. I don't believe he can do it for long, but I do believe he has some leverage.

Think about this: The Dems & Reps have been arguing for years what will get the US economy going. Dems say "higher taxes on the rich", Reps say "cut spending and get your house in order". Who ever wins the fight before the RV happens and the US economy kicks into high gear, wins the argument and looks like "they" fixed the economy by putting their agenda in place. This is why now they're talking about a grand bargain again. If one clearly can't win, they want to make it a draw, so they both win.

Time will tell. Here's to April!
    ron-man
    ron-man
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

Obama Said to Release Fiscal 2014 Budget Week of April 8 Empty Re: Obama Said to Release Fiscal 2014 Budget Week of April 8

Post by ron-man Tue 12 Mar 2013, 2:37 pm

Thanks Zuzu

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 2:08 am