Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Finance Minister : completion of 2014 federal budget.

chouchou
    chouchou

Finance Minister : completion of 2014 federal budget.  Empty Finance Minister : completion of 2014 federal budget.

Post by chouchou Mon 02 Sep 2013, 7:08 am

Baghdad/ NINA /-- Minister of Planning and Finance by interim Ali Yousef Shukri announced the completion of the federal budget for the year 2014.

Shukri said in a statement to NINA : " All paragraphs of the the federal budget for the year 2014 are completed noting that the budget project will be submitted to the Council of Ministers next week. / End

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    chouchou
    chouchou

Finance Minister : completion of 2014 federal budget.  Empty 2014 budget at the cabinet table next week

Post by chouchou Mon 02 Sep 2013, 7:12 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Minister of Finance Agency Ali Shukri completion of the federal budget for the year 2014, stressing displayed in front of the Council of Ministers next week. Said Shukri said in a statement received "morning," a copy of it on Sunday that "the ministry completed the federal budget for the year 2014 all the paragraphs will be in front of the Council of Ministers next week," .

The Ministry of Finance had announced on July 11 last year completed a draft bill the federal financial budget for the next year 2014. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:00 am