Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

5 posters

4-Year-Old Flower Girl Pulls Cute Stunt in Mom's Wedding Photo

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

4-Year-Old Flower Girl Pulls Cute Stunt in Mom's Wedding Photo Empty 4-Year-Old Flower Girl Pulls Cute Stunt in Mom's Wedding Photo

Post by day dreamer Fri 19 Jun 2015, 10:29 am

This was so darn cute, so adorable I just had to post it! flower

4-Year-Old Flower Girl Pulls Cute Stunt in Mom's Wedding Photo

Makenzie KochIntern‎June‎ ‎18‎, ‎2015

4-Year-Old Flower Girl Pulls Cute Stunt in Mom's Wedding Photo E2e5282c8afc67afa0e9a6b87bd4db61886613ab

The bride and her flower girl both got a smooch on the big day. (Photo: Leah Bullard Photography)

Love was in the air for this bride — and her flower girl.

When Tennessee mother Michelle Hall got married on Saturday, she wasn’t the only one getting a kiss. Her 4-year-old daughter, Anderson, decided to get a smooch of her own, too, and surprised everyone when she planted one on the ring bearer, Ike.

Thankfully, the moment was caught on camera.

“I set up the entire wedding party for a formal shot as I do with every wedding, and then asked the bride and groom to kiss,“ photographer Leah Bullard told The Huffington Post. "Since Anderson had been calling herself the bride the whole day, she assumed I was referring to her and went in for a kiss too. It was a memorable moment that had everyone in tears laughing.”

The photo has since been trending online, prompting Bullard to note on her Facebook page, “Oh my gosh! I’m beside myself right now.” 

So how is Anderson and Ike’s relationship going now? “He was the best ring bearer ever!” Anderson told WBIR-Knoxville. “And he thought I was the best flower girl ever! We’re best friends.”

“It’s the perfect example as to why I love my job,” Bullard said. “Freezing moments in time such as this, so that families can relive a moment over and over for years to come.”

https://www.yahoo.com/parenting/4-year-old-flower-girl-pulls-cute-stunt-in-moms-121849201052.html
    Lobo
    Lobo

4-Year-Old Flower Girl Pulls Cute Stunt in Mom's Wedding Photo Empty Re: 4-Year-Old Flower Girl Pulls Cute Stunt in Mom's Wedding Photo

Post by Lobo Fri 19 Jun 2015, 1:58 pm

Very cute, that will be a sweet memory. flower
    ahill
    ahill
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

4-Year-Old Flower Girl Pulls Cute Stunt in Mom's Wedding Photo Empty Re: 4-Year-Old Flower Girl Pulls Cute Stunt in Mom's Wedding Photo

Post by ahill Wed 29 Jul 2015, 11:56 pm

Oh, that was so precious.

Thanks for sharing.

A
    sassy
    sassy
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by sassy Thu 30 Jul 2015, 6:45 am

Cute! flower
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Thu 30 Jul 2015, 12:35 pm

Yes.. cute But they learn too fast. flower

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 8:26 am