Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

PASSION IS CREATED IN PRAYER.

csd9013
    csd9013

PASSION IS CREATED IN PRAYER. Empty PASSION IS CREATED IN PRAYER.

Post by csd9013 Thu 29 Oct 2015, 5:57 am

“For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.” Ephesians 2:10 (NIV)

I never envisioned myself being a first lady or a preacher for that matter. So when I met my husband who dreamed of pastoring a church one day, I questioned our compatibility right from the start. I told God, “I can’t be what he will need me to be.” I was a free flowing creative spirit who hated to feel boxed in. I was planning on becoming a famous painter and a business owner one day and ministry was no where near my life’s pursuit. But God knows us better than we know ourselves. And with every purpose He gives us, He provides the passion, the anointing, the grace and the wisdom necessary to fulfill that particular assignment.

While in prayer, He began to give me a heart for pastor wives. I would find myself praying for them and my heart was enlarged for these precious daughters of God who give so much without asking anything in return. It was then that God birthed within me a passion for ministering to women. Passion is created in prayer. God enlarges our hearts and causes our will to align with His will. He opens our eyes to see problems and how He is going to use us to solve them. It is a beautiful thing! While you may not be called to be a pastor”s wife,  trust that the Lord will give you the passion for what He has called you to do. He will equip you and cause all grace to abound toward you!

Prayer: Father, thank You for speaking to my heart. I pray that You bless Your precious daughters throughout the world who are serving alongside their husband’s in ministry. It is not an easy task, but Your grace won’t fail them. As for me, Lord I trust that You know what is best for my life. Shape me and mold me into the woman You would have me to be. In Jesus Name, Amen.
    sassy
    sassy
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

PASSION IS CREATED IN PRAYER. Empty Re: PASSION IS CREATED IN PRAYER.

Post by sassy Thu 29 Oct 2015, 7:09 am

Love this!! Thanks for posting csd!!  bighug
    Lobo
    Lobo

Post by Lobo Thu 29 Oct 2015, 11:25 am

Beautiful, thank you so very much. flower

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 6:25 am