Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Where's your Passion?

Waymaker
    Waymaker
    Daily Bread
    Daily Bread

Where's your Passion? Empty Where's your Passion?

Post by Waymaker Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:33 am

A mother eagle knows that if she waits for her young to get out of the nest and fly on their own initiative, it’ll never happen. So she pushes them out! That’s radical, but they learn to fly and fulfil their destiny. Have you ever accomplished anything of significance while you were in your comfort zone?’ Think about it. The answer is ‘no’, isn’t it? We don’t like moving outside our comfort zone. We resist it. We like to feel safe and secure. Passion prompts us to leave our comfort zone and cross the threshold of our doubt. It pushes us out the door, so that we can get going on the journey in life that God designed for us. It’s said that when you get to the door of opportunity you’re not supposed to knock—you’re supposed to push!’ So step out in faith, take the initiative, and believe that God is with you (Deuteronomy 31:6).

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:16 am