Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US Embassy in Baghdad denies the arrival of additional troops to Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US Embassy in Baghdad denies the arrival of additional troops to Iraq Empty US Embassy in Baghdad denies the arrival of additional troops to Iraq

Post by Rocky Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:18 pm

[size=30]US Embassy in Baghdad denies the arrival of additional troops to Iraq[/size]
    1/22/16
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Press direction / follow-up 
    Media sources quoted the US embassy Friday January 22 denied the arrival of large numbers of US military forces to Iraq.

According to a statement issued by the US embassy in the Iraqi capital that "the reports, which claim the arrival of large numbers of US military forces to Iraq, unfounded."

The statement added, "will be replaced in the coming weeks, the 82nd Airborne Division and currently stationed in Iraq, the 101st Airborne Division, as this procedure is part of a military patrol on duty."

She noted the US embassy in Iraq that the number of troops would remain as they are up to 3,500 military, will be the 101st same tasks, which were carried out by the 82nd, to provide advice and training.

The statement said also that "this shift troops and other US military activities in Iraq, such as training and provision of equipment, and arms transfers carried out through consultation and coordination with the Iraqi government."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:11 pm