Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Vice reveals's (Il Giornale): National Allawi's take on the presidency of the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Vice reveals's (Il Giornale): National Allawi's take on the presidency of the Empty Vice reveals's (Il Giornale): National Allawi's take on the presidency of the

Post by Rocky Mon 01 Feb 2016, 6:59 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=37]Vice reveals's (Il Giornale): National Allawi's take on the presidency of the Iraqi Intelligence Service[/size]

BAGHDAD - Ibrahim Saleh
    Announced by Iraqi forces union Badr stallion naming personalities from the Iraqi National List led by Iyad Allawi, for the management of the Iraqi Intelligence Service. "Stallion. He said in a statement (Il Giornale) Sunday (January 31, 2016):" The personalities nominated by the Union forces to take over the task of chairing the intelligence service are the electrodes and Ahmed Raad Aldhlki and Ahmed Mahjoub. " He added: "The National Bloc are lucky to get the post of prime intelligence, while demanding Athadalqoy Ptsnm vice president of the popular crowd." He stressed that the stallion Aldhlki front-runner to fill a single security positions according to the political balance. " For his part, he denied a member of the Union of Forces MP Fares Sangaree a political consensus on the nomination of one of the characters of the Union for the assumption by the intelligence service. " He said in a statement (Il Giornale) that political consensus has not been applied since the previous session, and that the partners did not respond to our demand and did not accept any candidate to fill the position from within the labor union. " 
    He called Sangaree choosing an independent person to assume the presidency of the intelligence service." On the other hand he accused the Forces Union member Abdul Rahman Alloizi "Some of the leaders of the Coordination Commission for the Union to reap money at the expense of the displaced." Alloizi said in a statement (Il Giornale) information that confirms my possession to leave Rafie al-Issawi and Shaalan Karim and Ahmed electrodes to Kuwait for $ 200 million allocated for the displaced away from the government. " He noted that "al-Mutlaq, leader of the Coordinating offered nothing except for displaced people wasting money," adding that Hola want to get those allocated by Kuwait in isolation from the federal government money. " He stressed that Amatranh coordinating body in tune with Madjaet by Kuwait and the allocation of those funds for the displaced.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 7:28 pm