Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Nassif: political parties want to drop the charges against al-Alwani and al-Issawi and Daini

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Nassif: political parties want to drop the charges against al-Alwani and al-Issawi and Daini Empty Nassif: political parties want to drop the charges against al-Alwani and al-Issawi and Daini

Post by Rocky Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:30 am

[ltr]Nassif: political parties want to drop the charges against al-Alwani and al-Issawi and Daini[/ltr]

Since 02.04.2016 at 11:13 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Asked Deputy High Nassif, on Thursday, the government and the Supreme Judicial Council not to bow to any pressure and bargains carried out by political parties seeking to drop the charges against the criminals were sentenced to judicial rulings.[/ltr]
    [ltr]She said in a statement received / balances News /, that "there are political parties exert pressure for the purpose of making deals included from which to drop the charges against Mejrmiha sentenced on terrorism charges such as Muhammad al-Daini, Rafie al-Issawi and Ahmed al-Alwani and others," indicating that "these parties are making efforts behind the scenes to acquit these criminals which they committed heinous crimes against the innocent. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]And it showed that "bow to these pressures and accept the bargains that are trying to impose these parties is an insult to the blood of the Iraqi people", demanding the government and the Supreme Judicial Council to "make justice take its course out of respect for the will of the Iraqi people."[/ltr]
    [ltr]She says the block Forces Union that some of the charges made against al-Issawi Alwani and carry a clear political character.[/ltr]

[ltr]It ended 29 / D 24[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 9:17 pm