Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Economy: Real Estate State equal to billions and reject the control of the parties

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Economy: Real Estate State equal to billions and reject the control of the parties Empty Parliamentary Economy: Real Estate State equal to billions and reject the control of the parties

Post by Rocky Tue 09 Feb 2016, 4:03 am

[ltr]Parliamentary Economy: Real Estate State equal to billions and reject the control of the parties[/ltr]

Since 02.09.2016 at 12:42 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Acknowledged the economic and investment commission member of the parliamentary Jawad Kadhim, on Tuesday, the State Real Estate worth billions and can not be parties to impose its control on them.:[/ltr]
    [ltr]Kazim said L / balance News /, that "the circumstance that Iraq is going through economic and financial terms make government is moving to the sale of property the state as a result of its inability to the existence of the crises faced by the country solutions," adding that "Iraq is passing through a very critical condition, particularly with regard salaries. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]He called for "activating the supervisory role of the state through the sale of real estate in addition to the atmosphere by the Organisation of the inventory of these properties are not distinguish between official and non-official," stressing that "Real state comparable to the billions and can not be parties to impose control over them."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The member of the Finance Committee in Parliament MP Magda Tamimi revealed's / balances News /, earlier in the day, for receiving state file properties inside and outside Iraq. Ended 29/4 e[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 6:32 am