Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Adel Abdul Mahdi and blackmail oil companies!

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Adel Abdul Mahdi and blackmail oil companies! Empty Adel Abdul Mahdi and blackmail oil companies!

Post by Rocky Tue 01 Mar 2016, 6:18 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Adel Abdul Mahdi and blackmail oil companies!

Author: Zuhair al - Fatlawi 29-02-2016 08:35 PM Number of Views: 1046 

Foreign investment a major role in the reconstruction and development of the country, especially in the oil sector, but the bureaucracy and red tape killer practiced by the oil ministry does not bode well and develop and facilitate the investment process, because there is Marqlat facing the entry of foreign workers and does not forsaken of extortion, bribe, where some of the companies declined for months long for the purpose of granting access to experts and practitioners foreigners in this important sector feature, the ministry has developed a strange and weird controls and unfounded only increase the obstacles and the expulsion of investors under the pretext of checking the security and wage-earners precautionary who intimidates and frightens the investor and the rest of the companies intending to operate in Iraq, Basra especially, I was told by a friend who works with some companies in Makhoul and office manager for a company that since nearly two months looking for get access to foreign experts attribute contracted a secondary foreign companies with them for the purpose of benefiting from their expertise at work when they are staying Hotels Emirates and are waiting to give them entry from Baghdad feature, were numerous donors between the body investment, and the oil Ministry, and Ministry of Interior, Department of residence, and the more accomplished part of the job, hampering some of the staff by corrupt and Duds rest of the parts as if entering Hola experts look at them with suspicion and dread and stay in their homes, and when he was ending a series of interlocking rings of the audit and the development of complex, came disruptive broader and months, which is the issuance of new recommendations, from His Excellency the Minister, and his agent diligent giving orders from them exclusively and may not be decided by others, and this is contrary to the instructions and regulations recommended by the Council of Ministers the need to facilitate the entry of companies and give them entry as soon as possible a feature and as stipulated by the investment Law and all claim to work diligently and faithfully, but truth and reality contrary to those guidelines and instructions, and when he is converted commands and signature to the minister and the agent means Pay bribery, but will not wait for long months the experts and return to their countries 'empty-handed' I do not know where the facilities and streamlining procedures promised by the prime minister and called for all the conferences, seminars and statements, demand the prime minister's office, Mr. oil minister, and whom it may concern, facilitate the procedures and the granting of visas, and walk toward reforms and give companies the rights and compel them to duties, and not put private Almarqlat oil minister of work in the field of economy and finance, which I know work these companies and what is produced in an environment like Iraq, we ask where and where honest Tahir from contaminated Balodran and cons? We hope that this message reaches for the rest of the interview.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 7:01 pm