Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Gulf direction to pass a law regulating the employment of foreign labor -

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Gulf direction to pass a law regulating the employment of foreign labor -  Empty Gulf direction to pass a law regulating the employment of foreign labor -

Post by Rocky Wed 17 Apr 2013, 7:17 am

Gulf direction to pass a law regulating the employment of foreign labor -

April 16, 2013

Gulf direction to pass a law regulating the employment of foreign labor
    Saudi diplomat held by al-Qaeda in Yemen appeals to King Abdullah reiterated
    Dubai AFP Riyadh UBI appealed Saudi diplomat was being held by al Qaeda in Yemen, in a new videotape, Saudi Arabia's King Abdullah bin Abdul Aziz to meet the demands of the kidnappers to release him.

And said Abdallah al-Khaldi, deputy consul in Yemen kidnapped more than a year ago, according to a tape posted epics and duration of 19 minutes, appealing to King Abdullah would be released and brings me back to my family and my children? .
    He said they were demanding the release of a number of women and men of religion who stopped by the Saudi authorities because of their ties to al-Qaeda. The tape contains images says al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula that satellites taken to a U.S. base in Saudi Arabia from which drones to target al-Qaeda in Yemen. The tape also has pictures of the damage they inflict strikes.

It is the fourth time that appeals Khalidi Saudi monarch since he was kidnapped on March 28, 2012. The appeal was made in last October 18 and before that on May 25, and the first of July. The Saudi authorities announced on April 23, 2012 release of five women prisoners ligands to al-Qaeda as part of a judicial decision, without reference to the organization's demands. Al Qaeda claimed responsibility for the kidnapping of al-Khalidi in April 2012.
    And Khalidi kidnapped while he was out of his house in al-Mansoura in Aden, the largest city in southern Yemen.

To detect near Gulf official adoption of a law regulating the employment of foreign workers in the GCC countries, and works to keep employment, which he described as marginal and unskilled.
    Reports quoted Fawzi Majdali Secretary General of the restructuring program workforce and executive branch in Kuwait, saying that the new organization will reduce labor is utilized that do not have contracts and clear with employers, pointing out that such employment caused an imbalance in the labor market Gulf, not taken advantage of by companies or society, not to mention its existence within states without regulation or officer.
    Majdali pointed out that there are plans and strategies currently working on the Gulf labor market will be organized based on any plans to pilot study of the law of the Executive Council of Ministers of Labour and Social Affairs Gulf.

He pointed out that Kuwait recently announced plan to get rid of 100 thousand workers from employment classified within the labor marginal, adding will also in Kuwait and other Gulf states a mechanism to limit employment no role prior to disposal and replacement of national employment place, and substitution is the trend you're working on Gulf states.
    It was also revealed that the parties responsible in the GCC countries are looking for a mechanism through which to ensure the fact that a foreign worker skill for which they were brought in, and the elimination of rampant fraud occupations in the region.
    AZP02

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 5:46 pm