Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil: Export second shipment of gas condensate C5

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil: Export second shipment of gas condensate C5 Empty Oil: Export second shipment of gas condensate C5

Post by Rocky Wed 30 Mar 2016, 2:51 am

[ltr]Oil: Export second shipment of gas condensate C5 ""[/ltr]

Since 03.30.2016 at 10:02 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Said Undersecretary of the Ministry of Oil for the gas industry Hamid Younis, Wednesday, for the export of the second shipment of gas condensate C5, "natural gasoline" on Wednesday morning and in excess of the need for Iraq heading to the port of Fujairah on the tanker Kawar and the amount of 10,500 thousand m 3 for Klxi International.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Younis said in a statement to the Ministry of Oil and received / balances News / copy of it, he was "the continuation of exporting these surpluses sequentially."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The official spokesman for the Oil Ministry, Assem Jihad, according to the statement, "The export of these quantities of condensate opens horizons to ensure extra revenue the federal treasury as well as the export of crude oil," stressing "the success of the ministry plans to invest optimization of gas associated with the extraction of crude oil and reduce the combustion rate operations The rates are good, as well as increased production from Iraq quantities of gas, which amounted to 1100 Mqmq Day, which clog the Asian part of the need for Iraq. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]He pointed to "the arrival of the national production of liquid gas, 5,000 tons / day, and it is hoped to export surplus quantities of liquid gas from the need for Iraq in the coming period."[/ltr]

[ltr]The Oil Ministry has issued on 20 / last March the amount of 10 000 m3 of gas condensate C5. Ended 29 / D 24[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 3:21 am