Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Announces new oil export shipment of gas condensate

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Announces new oil export shipment of gas condensate Empty Announces new oil export shipment of gas condensate

Post by Rocky Mon 26 Dec 2016, 1:30 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Announces new oil export shipment of gas condensate

 Baghdad / long-Presse 

The Oil Ministry announced, on Sunday, exporting new shipment of a material gas condensate through the port of Khor Al - Zubair in Basra province tonnage of 14,814 metric tonnes. 
    He said ministry spokesman Assem Jihad said in a statement received (range Press) copy of it, that " the Basra Gas Company had exported the consignment of 13 items capacitors across the Khor Al - Zubair port in the province of Basra." 
    Jihad said that " the shipment was issued on the boat (MTV Alors) bound for the port of Fujairah in the United Arab Emirates tonnage of 14,814 metric tons , " is noteworthy that Iraq exported several shipments of gas condensate during the last period across the UAE as a result of the surplus achieved from the gas condensate , the first shipment is 10,000 cubic meters and reached through the port of Umm Qasr in Basra province.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 5:32 pm