Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament Speaker adviser confirms the presidency Jubouri session tomorrow

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament Speaker adviser confirms the presidency Jubouri session tomorrow Empty Parliament Speaker adviser confirms the presidency Jubouri session tomorrow

Post by Rocky Mon 25 Apr 2016, 6:05 am

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

[rtl]Parliament Speaker adviser confirms the presidency Jubouri session tomorrow[/rtl]

[rtl]BAGHDAD / Sky Press: Areej al-Taie[/rtl]

[rtl] Media adviser to the Speaker of Parliament Ahmed Mahjoub, on Monday, stressed that the meeting on Tuesday will be a comprehensive, headed by Salim al-Jubouri, while noting that the objectors of Representatives have full right to ask their perceptions and their applications.[/rtl]

[rtl]And Mahjoub said in a statement received "Sky Press", "The House of Representatives hearing scheduled for tomorrow will be a comprehensive and uniform for all the deputies," noting that "al-Jubouri, seeks to solve the no victor in which no losers either party and the people would be the big winner."[/rtl]

[rtl]He added that the restricted "meeting last Jubouri MPs protesters was good and that the dialogues going on in this regard," he said, adding that "al-Jubouri, will chair the next meeting."[/rtl]

[rtl]He noted that "the objectors of Representatives have full right to ask their perceptions and their applications and their visions through tomorrow in accordance with legal and constitutional contexts and in accordance with the rules of procedure of the Council meeting."[/rtl]

[rtl]He announced the interim chairman of the episodes, elected by the House of Representatives of the protesters, Adnan al-Janabi, on Sunday, to postpone the resumption of the session yesterday to Tuesday.[/rtl]

[rtl]The protesters Representatives confirmed, said the sit-in will continue until the change of the three presidencies, stressing that the protesters would not allow any of Representatives wrap or questioning.[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 7:03 am