Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Mirani's policy : A new Iraqi parliament speaker will not be elected tomorrow if the session is hel

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Mirani's policy : A new Iraqi parliament speaker will not be elected tomorrow if the session is hel Empty Mirani's policy : A new Iraqi parliament speaker will not be elected tomorrow if the session is hel

Post by Rocky Mon 03 Sep 2018, 2:13 am

[size=32]
    Mirani's policy : A new Iraqi parliament speaker will not be elected tomorrow if the session is held[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

3 hours ago

The Secretary of the Democratic Party of Kurdistan Fadhil Mirani not to continue the political blocs to choose a new speaker of the Iraqi parliament during the scheduled session of Parliament on Monday. 
    "It is not known whether tomorrow's session will be held or not," Mirani, who heads a Kurdish delegation after meeting Ammar al-Hakim, head of the Wisdom movement, told reporters. 
    He added, "in the event that the new president will not be elected to the parliament and its deputies in this meeting until the blocs agree." 
    The Iraqi parliament is scheduled to hold its first session on Monday in its fourth session since the fall of the former regime in 2003, while the conflict of alliances continues to escalate around the positions of the three presidencies of the parliament, the republic and the government. 
    Sunni forces nominated Osama al-Nujaifi, Iraqi Vice President, Mohammad al-Halbusi, governor of Anbar, and Talal al-Zobaie, leader of the National Coalition led by Iraqi Vice President Iyad Allawi
    However, the Sunni camp has not yet been able to resolve its candidate.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 2:37 am