Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

We are very angry .. and cognitive degeneration

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

We are very angry .. and cognitive degeneration Empty We are very angry .. and cognitive degeneration

Post by Rocky Sat 21 May 2016, 4:09 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    We are very angry .. and cognitive degeneration

 Mohammed Hussein Rifai 

To university professors, researchers, scientists, philosophers, intellectuals, and students of knowledge,
    To universities, colleges and academies and institutes in the social sciences and humanities,
    The Ministries of Higher Education, and the Ministers of Higher Education and Scientific Research,
    In the Arab countries, in general; and in Lebanon beloved, and the beloved Iraq, in particular.
    This is what your hands, there is a knowledge-based speech, nor is scientific research, nor is it a search within the scientific knowledge to society and human. It's a spiritual message of the soul to the spirit; it, too, to the spirit world.

[I]
    Reached knowledge, in the Arab countries, the level of cognitive degeneration, which can not deal with him, not to have any figment of silence. We have reached that level, in which the modern scientific knowledge taken: modern scientific knowledge of the science of human society and, as a narrative mocking and bad scientific concepts deep. As for the call literature, and literature, it shows how out of ignorance, and neglect to address.
    [II]
    As [Alla- original one-, I have the right, the right to say, that I have the right, Pettmam right, the severity of cognitive pain, to put something, he not- Haia- entirety, Hana- Now, for us [We-- Rvaq- spirit] is very angry.
    We ran away from a long decadence cognitive Bdharob different existence; that whenever meet us become, change the way it is going, thinking [on-of- Aldd- Altvkir- general.
    It has become our guest every night; it haunts us even into our sleeping bed.
    [III]
    But, nevertheless, we need; we always, We the new philosophers, very new, can not be realized for our existence, without a theme.
    Being [Moduaaa- in- Almat- be]; we do not allow ourselves to be only fused, Bcletna, in the crucible of the subject.
    And for that there is an ideological haunt us always, we create above (Abaa- in general)
    Suffice it to smell the rotten ideology, even to escape the deep purity; concealed and forgotten, always.
    [IV]
    We, too, are not we enjoy coldly allows us to dive in the process of something, and at the same time, the same thing is with the deepest'm going to die. For assimilation, but not limited to: Do ​​not fall into the process of the concept, nor Nnaht to the level of the time, and at the same time, aware that the community actually does not provide any justification for this fall and decadence. For we have, and strict words: concept that is either coming from societal reality, and that is either going to societal realities.
    [V]
    Oh craftsmen the world of science, my staff b [d.] Bubble,
    The house is burning, why you are busy watering and Rdtkm favorite, favorite in your room, in Bethel to ashes?
    O comrades in spirit,
    The house is burning, and my spirit burning. You are not preoccupied with thinking Pthvkm worn? Those mummies which publishes the mold in the world?
    O comrades in spirit, the soul,
    The spirit, here, bleeding, why not Gahgahtkm ever-sarcastic falling arrows on the thought?
    O spirit of the world,
    But thinking has become an illusion, and thought tomorrow commodity; became in other sections of the application and its effect.
    I can not be cool, all this coldness, and at the same time, a river of blood, a huge inflow, being in our countries.
    ... But we burn just, we are very unbelievers decadence cognitive, burn just for that entire generation of young, very angry, those who will spread [Qlq- question in all fields of existence, you will be, and will continue in his being, inevitably. We burn just in order to be light on their way pure.
    [VI]
    Will say, since we are aware that what is being said, here, Mata- language], but just that Alakl- slave] do not have room, different logical trick, to say:
    But the death of the question, and Tamoath, is a death of the soul, and Tamoatha.
    In these two things, stopping Alugod- in- its entirety, on the one hand, and then to understand not only the [on-of- Aldd- itself, on the other hand.
    [VII]
    Not fitting for us, we are very rational, we are very Alhaurien, to be my position within the with- ...], or [on-Aldd- of -...].
    We are, and these are the case, we leave things be of itself is, as [in-Per-once] presents itself to us.
    Thus host of cognitive degeneration in the great spirit of hospitality.
    We find the proper disposition of the eye, and very right, has to deal with us, in his presence (cognitive degeneration), Bdharob ignore, and even humiliation. Every insult, here, however, is welcome; Since every insult an open wound, and because the "wound draw on courage" (and do not even say violence); Vmountq himself, does not draw on the original question, based on original thinking, through the understanding of the decadence of knowledge, the following original flag but mediately (Alanahtat- ​​Almarafa- in general).
    [VIII]
    Courage, and strength, we go to our death. Those of us who can not we find lacking, in the presence of a fake field, and have some free possibility to exist in it.
    We are very steeped in Hakl- understanding, inquirers always, those of us who do not calm down, but in practice [Altvkir- in general, at the Faculty of things, in everything, even Alla- primarily as great, can not only create entirely.
    [IX]
    The invitation from the order and Da- Qlq- question] in spirit Alla- spirit that would decadence of knowledge, however, is the true justification of the ontological total of our existence.
    [X]
    However, how the decadence that has our inquiries?
    He ignored, and ignored, and then ignored. It is after the insult; Bdharob different from the practice of violence.
    But I, on the horizon, I see, as I see the sun every morning, there is a knowledge crisis is thinking of societal decadence in general be.
    Cruel, but societal decadence in the basic societal structures (Politics Thagavh- economy), make it a holy anger pure gentleman is going to dismantle the bases. Oh, this great anger .. It's the great power that goes to construction, not to ignore that the demolition continued.
    [XI]
    Every crisis is based on the knowledge questions cognitive original; the crisis lead, inevitably, to the cognitive revolution. Are dealing with these are the revolution, by the community of scientists, intellectuals, scholars, philosophers, students, and professors, among two possibilities are only two:
    1. either total rejection of questions, and more Alohain withheld, and absent, by senior researchers in the older, infirm, those who are not allowed to question their presence in it, and has, since questioning him is a question by themselves, and Onoathm,
    2. either deal with questions as legitimate, airs concern, first and above all, in the old community of researchers. Because of concern: (Qlq- question) can not be intolerable only by scholars and students of knowledge is very young, those with pure spirits, and the most powerful bodies; we'll be, and these are the case, in front of a new science built field.
    [XII]
    O comrades, my brothers in the [human], and (community),
    Angry, the anger more effective than sadness, and even closer to the very essence of human rights, these are the center of the massacre.
    [XIII]
    O, O pure spirits,
    We came to worry about the world. We do not count on what is not written by the blood of my soul.
    and we too...
    But are we?
    We are those who are able to transcend themselves [per-in- time]; we are not only create (per-in-time)
    Mohammad Hossein Rifai
    Rafiqkm in spirit, and man, and society; always inquiring.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 11:14 am