Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jubouri demanding disclosure of the names of the accused MPs of leaking edit Mosul Plan

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jubouri demanding disclosure of the names of the accused MPs of leaking edit Mosul Plan Empty Jubouri demanding disclosure of the names of the accused MPs of leaking edit Mosul Plan

Post by Rocky Sat 02 Jul 2016, 6:07 am

[size=30]Jubouri demanding disclosure of the names of the accused MPs of leaking edit Mosul Plan[/size]
    02/07/2016 09:01 | Number of Views: 737
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press / Baghdad
    The head of the parliamentary bloc competencies Haitham al-Jubouri, "disclose the names of lawmakers who" accused "Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi to" thwart "edit Mosul plan, stressing the need to hold accountable those responsible for the military so.
    Jubouri said in a statement that "the trend Press" obtained a copy "I call on the House to ask the Prime Minister to disclose the names of lawmakers who accused them of disclosing edit Mosul plan during a meeting with a group of journalists," stressing the need to "open an immediate investigation so."
    He called al-Jubouri accountability military officials and the highest levels of stating and spoke about the mechanics and edit Mosul plans and deliver that information to members of the House of Representatives as a not their responsibility. "

The Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi revealed last Wednesday, for a change of Mosul liberalization plan, attributing the cause to the statements of some MPs that the security forces jeopardized, while reiterated that the liberation of Mosul this year will be ". The sa

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 2:02 am