Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi wry leaking from the parliament of the names of candidates for the ministries in the new cabin

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi wry leaking from the parliament of the names of candidates for the ministries in the new cabin Empty Abadi wry leaking from the parliament of the names of candidates for the ministries in the new cabin

Post by Rocky Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:25 am

Abadi wry leaking from the parliament of the names of candidates for the ministries in the new cabin

Saturday 09-04-2016 | 11:24:09

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    J p

Twilight News / cross Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi on Saturday displeasure toward the Iraqi Council of Representatives of the ministries of leaking the candidates presented by the formation of a government of "technocrats" names.
    It is scheduled that the Iraqi Council of Representatives will vote this week on the candidates in the Abadi deadline has identified some time ago.
    Ebadi said in a speech during his attendance at the central ceremony which was set up by the Supreme Islamic Council to mark the "Day of the Iraqi martyr", said that "those were the candidates for the new cabins names scrutiny by the Commission on Public Integrity, accountability and justice before being submitted to the House of Representatives."
    He said he was "surprised" the publication of the names of candidates slipped by members of the House of Representatives to the media.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 7:34 am