Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jubouri demanding the government the names of security leaders and institutions working proxy

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jubouri demanding the government the names of security leaders and institutions working proxy Empty Jubouri demanding the government the names of security leaders and institutions working proxy

Post by Rocky Thu 11 Feb 2016, 3:10 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Jubouri demanding the government the names of security leaders and institutions working proxy
     By: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    date: Thursday 02.11.2016 4:42
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    KIRKUK / Baghdad news 
    called on Parliament Speaker Salim al-Jubouri, on Wednesday, the government has to provide 
    the names of security leaders and institutions working proxy to resolve this issue, while noting that the House supports the transfer of powers to the provinces are strong. 
    Jubouri said during a news conference with the governor of Kirkuk star Din Omar Karim in the governorate building, and I followed, "Baghdad news", that "the government to make a list of security leaders and institutions working proxy to parliament to resolve this matter," stressing the need to "these positions are my own name." 
    He said al-Jubouri, "we are with the transfer of powers to the provinces and their application ", adding that" the House of Representatives supported the transfer of powers is strong. " 
    and the price of" the role of the province of Kirkuk administration in its search and demand for maintaining the rights, "pointing out that" Kirkuk need financial support for the implementation of delayed projects. " 
    He Jubouri "there are areas in need of Kirkuk to military operations such as Hawija", calling for "speed up the start of the process to liberate the region from Daash."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 8:18 pm