Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saleh: Iraq reserves "locked" and drop or deterioration in budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saleh: Iraq reserves "locked" and drop or deterioration in budget Empty Saleh: Iraq reserves "locked" and drop or deterioration in budget

Post by Rocky Tue 12 Jul 2016, 6:21 am

[ltr]

July 12, 2016

[size=13][size=14][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]
    [/ltr][/size]
    [ltr]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Our economy / Baghdad
    Said the appearance of Mohammed Saleh economic affairs adviser to Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi: "The financial reserves of the Iraqi believer and no reduction or deterioration in the budget."
    Said Mohammed Saleh, he said in a statement seen by Olha our economy News Agency: "The Iraq war exposed to the fifth column, economically and militarily anti-war. With all Maithakq victories of the Iraqi army and the popular crowd Daash against gangs, we hear discordant voices aimed at political miscarriage central bank and economic events of confusion in the country, statements from central bank reserves and currency to rise and fall. "
    He said: "The central bank's financial reserves and stable believer, is used in crises. And all the words are the consciences of "dead and sounds a nobody" and there is no objective to put in this area. "
    He continued, "The targeting of the work of the central bank in this circumstance is a betrayal, and traitors and spies operating from this area to disrupt and confuse the central bank and then in the Iraqi economy."
    He called economic adviser to al-Abadi, the concerned authorities to use force in dealing with such voices that carry speech miserable enemy of the country, also called on the media, especially the state media, because Aatzeys and be careful in the publication of such words. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 9:05 pm