Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Top beats sounded the alarm: sectarian war in Iraq and the Government has begun to be irrelevant

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Top beats sounded the alarm: sectarian war in Iraq and the Government has begun to be irrelevant Empty Top beats sounded the alarm: sectarian war in Iraq and the Government has begun to be irrelevant

Post by Rocky Tue 28 May 2013, 8:17 am

Top beats sounded the alarm: sectarian war in Iraq and the Government has begun to be irrelevant

Tuesday, 28 may 2013

Twilight news/opinion of independent member of Parliament Hassan Alaoui, Tuesday, that the civil war started in Iraq, describing the Government as "irrelevant" to what I get from security violations in the country.

More than 12 car bomb explosions by explosive devices rocked last night most of Baghdad's Al-Karkh and Resafe side and left more than 250 people dead and wounded.

In an interview, said the top for "Twilight", "the civil war started in Iraq, a civil war broke out in Europe between Catholics and walbrostant objective Division of Iraq."

Top said that "what has happened in Baghdad car bomb explosion yesterday was a major offensive and is the pride of the other party when he kills a large number of Shiite, and the latter also proud when he kills a large number of the year".

Top asked "is there a car bomb hit Shia Sunni areas?""I don't think so, Shiite militias do not currently have the ability to car bombs and may have in the future, and their work is limited to kidnapping and assassination by sound-proof weapons he holds now."

He criticized Government's silence about the bombings and repeated security breaches, saying "the Government as irrelevant, and is not a party to the security problem, it does not make a formal statement on a daily basis about the bombings and the overall security situation, and even to extend condolences to the families of the victims."

The Office of Commander-in-Chief of the armed forces Nuri al-Maliki issued the July 21 orders bureaucracy with changes in operational command and leadership teams, after a wave of bombings hit Baghdad, Kirkuk and Diyala.

United Nations Statistics indicate that more than 700 people have been killed in violent incidents in Iraq last month and the highest number of deaths in one month in nearly five years. And the death toll in may 300 so far.

For h/j p

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 1:21 pm