Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Awadi: Participants in Saudi Arabia Conference sectarian fault re standing on platforms Anbar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Awadi: Participants in Saudi Arabia Conference sectarian fault re standing on platforms Anbar Empty Al-Awadi: Participants in Saudi Arabia Conference sectarian fault re standing on platforms Anbar

Post by Rocky Sat 30 Jul 2016, 2:39 am

[ltr]Al-Awadi: Participants in Saudi Arabia Conference sectarian fault re standing on platforms Anbar[/ltr]

Since 07.30.2016 at 09:20 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]I returned MP for the coalition of state law Firdaus al-Awadi, Saturday, having coincided described as "strange" between sectarian conference that operate Saudi Arabia to be held with the participation of "mercenaries inside Iraq", between which convened for the MKO terrorist in Paris earlier.[/ltr]
    [ltr]She said Al-Awadi said in a statement received / balances News /, a copy of it, "This synchronization expresses chart a course with high accuracy is directly linked to the Zionist entity nominated him, since the announcement of this conference came the same way that held on the track conference create terror, and also immediately after the visit by the king of Saudi Arabia adviser to Tel Aviv. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]She added, "After that Saudi Arabia has reached full conviction Balorth inflicted in America in Yemen and Vchha in toppling the regime in Syria and influence over Hezbollah, Iran and tarnish the image of the popular crowd in Iraq, have resorted to the real role, who donated it to a role that citizen of the Zionist entity, and try to hit the forces of resistance and opposition to the Zionist entity and terrorist Daash backyard Bakr by making fake opposition forces inside framed framed sectarian distasteful. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]She continued, "After that hit the crowd the popular sacred great example of his role in the consolidation of national unity and its ability infinite in eliminating terrorism, the Saudi Aldaasha, resorted to trying to escalate the situation in Iraq sectarian using mercenaries who would fall in the same mistake and signed it Boukovhm above the poles of humiliation and betrayal platforms Anbar, and rather than be handed over to their areas Daash as happened, they Saslmunha this time to ideology will repeat the scenario of displacement for the people of these areas. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]Crossed-Awadi, convinced of "the political figures and Decathlon of those who intend to participate in this conference will spend on their political future, which is basically Il to fall after someone our children in the western regions of the targeted sectarian political purposes and was keeping them" .anthy 29 / p 18[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 11:52 am