Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Hakim calls for the investment of the participants between Iraq and Saudi Arabia

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Hakim calls for the investment of the participants between Iraq and Saudi Arabia Empty Hakim calls for the investment of the participants between Iraq and Saudi Arabia

Post by Rocky Fri 27 May 2016, 3:48 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Hakim calls for the investment of the participants between Iraq and Saudi Arabia

Nur News / Baghdad 
    called on the head of the Islamic Supreme Council of Iraq Ammar al - Hakim, to invest commonalities between Iraq and Saudi Arabia to serve the interests of the two brotherly countries and is in the interests of Arab and Saudi Arabia. 
    A statement by his press office, "Nur News" received a copy of it, today, said that "al - Hakim received, yesterday, the Saudi ambassador Thamer Sabhan called during the meeting , to invest commonalities between Iraq and Saudi Arabia, in order to serve the two brotherly countries and is in the interests ofArab and Saudi Arabia. " 
    among the wise, that" Iraq is acting on behalf of the region and the world in fighting terrorism and is facing in the field ", praising the" role Iraqi security forces and the crowd the popular Iraqi tribes to fight the worst bloody gang in history. " 
    welcomed wise to" the opening of the Saudi embassy in Iraq, "Asfqa it as" opening the prospects forcloser cooperation between Iraq and Saudi Arabia, as it represents the Arab and Islamic role is important in the conditions tough going through the Middle East. " 
    for his part, Sabhan stressed" the importance of the relationship between Iraq and Saudi Arabia , as thetwo countries are linked Islam and relations tribal close , "pointing to" the Kingdom 's support for all Iraqis from the components of the Iraqi people to fight Daash and eliminate them, "the statement said.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 9:55 am