Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq opens the door to foreign investment for sports projects

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq opens the door to foreign investment for sports projects Empty Iraq opens the door to foreign investment for sports projects

Post by Rocky Wed 03 Aug 2016, 6:47 am

[size=24][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Wednesday 03-08-2016 | 12:04:17

[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    H d
    Twilight New / The Minister of Youth and Sports, the Iraqi Abdul-Hussein Abtan, said that the Ministry is going ahead to complete all the sports facilities that had stopped working out earlier because of the administrative and financial problems.
    He pointed out that the ministry has opened the doors to negotiate with foreign investors to invest in sports projects notably Basra Sports City, calling on sports organizations to cooperate to achieve harmony and integration for the development of Iraqi sports.
    Abtan He stressed that the Ministry is going ahead for the completion of all outstanding projects despite the difficult circumstances experienced by the country and the state of the austerity experienced by state institutions.
    The Ministry of Youth and Sports Iraqi plans to offer sports facilities for investment because of the financial crisis and the lack of sports facilities for the development of financial allocations.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 8:36 am