Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Bader calls to speed up the resolution of candidates for defense and interior

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Bader calls to speed up the resolution of candidates for defense and interior Empty Bader calls to speed up the resolution of candidates for defense and interior

Post by Rocky Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:39 am

[ltr]Bader calls to speed up the resolution of candidates for defense and interior[/ltr]

Since 07.09.2016 at 10:19 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Bader called parliamentary bloc, on Tuesday, to expedite the resolution of candidates for interior and defense and the provision of security in Baghdad and the provinces.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The MP said the bloc Razak al-Haidari said in a statement received / balances News / copy of it, "the interior and the defense case is very important and must be concerted government and parliament's efforts to resolve it," pointing out that "the Interior Ministry concerned with the security of the cities can not continue to manage without a minister."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Haidari said, that "Daesh terrorist boat on the end and it will be eliminated soon."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He explained that "Terrorism is a threat to everyone arrived and must renounce internal differences and unite efforts against these infidel groups that violated human rights in Iraq have targeted innocent civilians," .anthy 29 / A 43[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 8:40 am