Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jaafari called for Britain to help Iraq recover funds and the effects of Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jaafari called for Britain to help Iraq recover funds and the effects of Iraq Empty Jaafari called for Britain to help Iraq recover funds and the effects of Iraq

Post by Rocky Sun 18 Sep 2016, 3:44 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Jaafari called for Britain to help Iraq recover funds and the effects of Iraq

Nur News / Baghdad , 
    Iraqi Foreign Minister Ibrahim al - Jaafari met in the British capital London , the British Home Secretary Amber Rudd, 
    said a Foreign Ministry statement, "Nur News" received a copy of it, that "During the meeting , theydiscussed bilateral relations between Iraq and Britain, and ways to improve them to meet the ambitious two countries, as the two sides discussed a number of issues of mutual interest. " 
    He called on al - Jaafari, the British side, to" facilitate the granting of visas to the Iraqis , whether citizens or official delegations , "adding that" Iraq will take part in the new project put forward by Britain, It is thecreation of special prosecution of terrorists Daesh court, and we have already we have a project to criminalize extremist ideology, and countries that support schools that teach extremist curricula. " 
    He urged the Iraqi Foreign Minister, Great Britain, to" help Iraq recover the Iraqi people 's money from Iraqi figures convicted of theft and financial fraud , as well as assist in the recovery of Iraqi antiquities smuggled to Britain, and off Auctions sold. " 
    for its part, he expressed the British home Secretary , " her country 's readiness to provide support and help, "she said , " and parking Britain along with Iraq. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 4:08 pm