Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Urgent .. Abadi office issued a clarification of the 2014 Conference and describes the Turkish prese

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Urgent .. Abadi office issued a clarification of the 2014 Conference and describes the Turkish prese Empty Urgent .. Abadi office issued a clarification of the 2014 Conference and describes the Turkish prese

Post by Rocky Thu 13 Oct 2016, 5:35 am

Urgent .. Abadi office issued a clarification of the 2014 Conference and describes the Turkish presence as "invasion"

Thursday 13-10-2016 | 12:06:36

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    H d
    Twilight News / denied the Iraqi government, the existence of agreements with Turkey concerning the presence of its troops in the camp Ba'shiqah near Mosul, which led to the occurrence of a crisis between the two countries.
    Turkey and Iraq have exchanged call ambassadors in the diplomatic face of mounting warned Abadi Ankara that they risked provoking "regional war" to keep the troops in Iraqi territory. 
    Addressing the Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, Abadi after the crisis raised about thepresence of Turkish troops, in a speech during the Ninth Summit Muslim Council of Eurasia, held in Istanbul, saying : "you are not Nada me and I am not my way, and Asrakhk in Iraq does not matter to us at all, we will do what we want, and you have to learn it, and commit yourself first." 
    and published Turkish media official extracts from a press conference in 2014 to Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi and then counterpart Ahmet Davutoglu, he said that he explicitly asked to help Iraq by Turkish troops Daesh battles.
    However , the press office of Ebadi, responded in a statement responded to the Twilight News, on what he said was "void of the Turkish invasion of Iraqi Ba'shiqah allegations." 
    The " in response to the allegations and statements contrasting the Turkish side which attempt to justify unacceptable to his troops presence on the ground in Iraq, and Matdmenh joint press between Congress Mr. Prime Minister , Dr. Haider al - Abadi and his Turkish counterpart Ahmed Dawo Davutoglu in Ankara Nhihaam 2014, we would like to show our people thefollowing facts: 
    First: what to put in the meetings between the prime ministers of the two countries , the training of some of the Iraqi police in Turkey (and not to enter the Turkish troops) by Protocol signed between the two countries in the year 2009, which explicitly states in Article (7) on the guests to obey the orders and directives, and training in Turkey does not call for it does not mean definitely approve the entry of Turkish ground troops with artillery and tanks without the news nor the approval of the Iraqi government. If the training request by the concept of the Turkish leadership calls for free access to military forces with their equipment without the consent of the host country, this means that Turkey is sacked by the Israeli army to the presence of training agreement on the Turkish ground between Turkey and Israel. 
    Second: Showing the Turkish side at the meeting to send troops Iraq but rejected the offer outright for lack Iraq 's need for the use of forces of neighboring countries , as that could open prospects for regional Iraq conflict is not a party to it. 
    Third , that Turkish troops are not part of support for Iraq in the fight against terrorism Daesh international coalition, as there were no forces foreign fighters have tanks and armor on theground in Iraq is the Turkish incursion forces. 
    Fourth , the Iraqi forces are the only ones fighting on the ground in Iraq and Iraq did not asked any country to send combat troops to Iraq. 
    Fifth , the Iraqi government has not given any official approval or verbally to enter the troops Turkey to Iraq is not in Ba'shiqah nor in the other did the Turkish troops that entered stealthily to the procedures governing the international coalition forces entering Iraq in terms of issuing visas and approvals are subject. 
    Sixth , do not exist in the memoranda of understanding signed between the two countries , nor in any other document references from near or far to allow the approval or request the presence of Turkish troops in Iraq.
    The statement added that all the allegations and statements by the Turkish side about the presence of their troops were fabricated and unfounded and not in front of them, but to respect the neighborhood and withdraw their forces from Iraq and respect for national sovereignty.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 7:37 am