Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Speaker's office issued a clarification regarding the meetings with political leaders Jubouri

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Speaker's office issued a clarification regarding the meetings with political leaders Jubouri Empty Speaker's office issued a clarification regarding the meetings with political leaders Jubouri

Post by Rocky Sat 23 Apr 2016, 8:42 am

Speaker's office issued a clarification regarding the meetings with political leaders Jubouri

Saturday April 23, 2016 07:57

Alsumaria News / Baghdad 
    issued a press office of the parliament speaker Salim al - Jubouri , " the article by the protestors of Representatives ," Saturday, a clarification about the meetings Jubouri with political leaders in the country. The office said in astatement received Alsumaria News, a copy of the "parliament speaker Salim al - Jubouri , a past to hold meetings that does not exclude them one , "noting that" it was the belief of the need to communicate among all the political leaders in the country to contain crises and find solutions to them, all of which are publicly available to all. "

[size]

The bureau said that "all his dialogues Jubouri come in the context of the major solutions to the problems of thecountry , " pointing out that "it is not confined to the current parliamentary crisis." The House Speaker Salim al -Jubouri called, in the April 16, 2016, to sustain and find solutions dialogue country out of "suffocation", while stressing that it will not allow for " the enemies of Iraq " kidnapped national consensus and pass a "foreign projects."[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:42 pm