Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy for Law: collect 35 signatures to question the Minister of Education in Parliament

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy for Law: collect 35 signatures to question the Minister of Education in Parliament Empty Deputy for Law: collect 35 signatures to question the Minister of Education in Parliament

Post by Rocky Mon 07 Nov 2016, 1:31 am

[ltr]Deputy for Law: collect 35 signatures to question the Minister of Education in Parliament[/ltr]

Since 11/06/2016 18:10 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]It revealed the MP for the coalition of state law Ibtisam al-Hilali, Sunday, collecting more than 35 signatures to question the Minister of Education Mohammad Iqbal, in the House, indicating that the signatures are still not handed over the presidency to gather the largest number of signatures.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said al-Hilali, L / balance News / "The members of the House of Representatives they started collecting signatures to question the Minister of Education Mohammad Iqbal in the parliament."[/ltr]
    [ltr]She added that "more than 35 MPs have signed the interrogation of Iqbal," noting that "the signatures are still not handed over the presidency to the parliament to collect the largest number of signatures required in respect of many books and other files belonging to the ministry."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Parliamentary Education Committee, hosted last Thursday, Minister of Education Mohammad Iqbal to discuss the lack of printed books and Almnahj.anthy 29/33 h[/ltr]
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 10:39 am