Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: Collect signatures to question the Minister of Oil on the background of hiding the files of

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: Collect signatures to question the Minister of Oil on the background of hiding the files of  Empty Deputy: Collect signatures to question the Minister of Oil on the background of hiding the files of

Post by Rocky Thu 10 Jan 2019, 6:32 am

Deputy: Collect signatures to question the Minister of Oil on the background of hiding the files of Somo corruption

Thursday, January 10
    -+

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

revealed deputy from the bloc honest, Thursday, for his way to collect signatures for the purpose of questioning the Minister of Oil on the back of "Hide corrupted files" company SOMO, accusing him of pressing the inspector general of the ministry to prevent the investigation of this file. 

" The attempt by the oil minister to pressure the inspector general of the ministry to prevent the investigation of corruption file, which was announced in the media is an attempt to hide many files that concern the people, " MP Uday Awad told a news conference held today in the parliament building and attended by Alsumaria News. Iraqi. "

He added that "the minister is required to form commissions of inquiry to investigate these large files, which we revealed in the media, which lose the Iraqi people because of them $ 8 million per month, because of mixing black oil with white." 

"When the director of Sumo Alaa al-Yasiri and the marketing director Ali Nizar go out in the media and try to improve their corrupt image that the mixing process is not their responsibility, is it reasonable to be convinced of these answers." 
    Awad said, "Today we are going to collect signatures for the purpose of questioning the current oil minister on the background of concealment and try to mislead public opinion by hiding the files of corruption Sumo and defend the corrupt this company."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 1:04 pm