Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Parliament vote on the Bill and raise its next Thursday

Hkp1
    Hkp1
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

The Parliament vote on the Bill and raise its next Thursday	 Empty The Parliament vote on the Bill and raise its next Thursday

Post by Hkp1 Tue 02 Jul 2013, 12:30 pm

The Parliament vote on the Bill and raise its next Thursday

02-07-2013-16: 06
    | Source:

Policy

Alsumaria news/Baghdad

The Presidency of the Council of representatives, filed Tuesday, the fourth session of the first legislative season to fourth legislative year to next Thursday, parliamentary sources said that the Council voted on the draft law and completed the first reading of the law.

The source said in an interview for "alsumaria news", "House of lifting its fourth Legislative chapter of the 4th legislative year headed by Osama Al-nujaifi and attend the 192 seats, on Thursday 4 July 2013", stating that "the Council voted on the draft law of the third amendment on the law of the Central Organization for standardization and quality control no. 54 of 1979 amending and from financial and legal committees of economy and investment".

The source, who asked not to be named said "the Council completed its first reading of the draft law on ratification of the Convention on economic and technical cooperation between the Government of the Republic of Iraq and the Government of the Republic of South Africa signed at Cape Town on 15/2/2012".

The Presidency of the Council of Deputies lifted, (23 June 2013), the third Council meeting of the first term of the fourth legislative year to Tuesday, after the vote on the alternative to the outgoing MP Ali Mohsen Al-Tamimi and the Chairman of the Committee on civil society organizations and the law proposal, as well as the first and second reading of the two bills.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 9:42 pm