Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Many current Buffalo Bills likely on the chopping block

jedi17
    jedi17

Many current Buffalo Bills likely on the chopping block Empty Many current Buffalo Bills likely on the chopping block

Post by jedi17 Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:52 pm

Many current Buffalo Bills likely on the chopping block

Facing another season with playoff football and with the Buffalo Bills suffering from a barrage of issues this season, the time could be coming for another rebuild in Western New York. Despite some success the last two years, these Bills have proven time and time again that they are not ready to make that final push for the playoffs.

With Rex Ryan likely being shown the door following this season, it will be the turn of a new head coach to leave his mark on this once great franchise. Given the money situation and the lack of value certain players are providing, the new coach could choose to go for a total rebuild of this roster in order to make sure his mark on this team is truly is.
    Players that could be shown the door either through free agency, trades or through releases number pretty high in total. Notables are quarterback Tyrod Taylor, cornerback Stephon Gilmore, and even wide receiver Sammy Watkins. While Taylor and Gilmore are names that you have likely seen before, Watkins may be catching you off guard.
    To me, the reason I could see Sammy Watkins leaving Buffalo comes down to one simple reason. The wide receiver has had his share of injury issues over the course of his career, making him a potential liability. If you believe that these injury problems are a sign of things to come for the player, then a trade for some type of draft pick basket may be in order from a new coach.
    Another player the team could try to sell high on is running back LeSean McCoy. Despite being the backbone of the Buffalo Bills offense, McCoy also has had his share of injury issues. With the back also getting up there in age for a productive football player, a new head coach may try to move McCoy to get some new pieces to the puzzle.

With a new era for the Buffalo Bills now on the horizon, there could be plenty of change this offseason. Some good and some bad. Either way, watch out for some major moves this offseason as the Buffalo Bills turn the page on the Rex Ryan era.

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:37 am