Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Changes needed this offseason for the Buffalo Bills

jedi17
    jedi17

Changes needed this offseason for the Buffalo Bills  	 Empty Changes needed this offseason for the Buffalo Bills

Post by jedi17 Tue 29 Nov 2016, 8:48 pm

Changes needed this offseason for the Buffalo Bills

Nov 12, 2015; East Rutherford, NJ, USA; Buffalo Bills running back LeSean McCoy (25) running the ball in the second half at MetLife Stadium. The Bills defeated the Jets 22-17 Mandatory Credit: William Hauser-USA TODAY Sports
    More
    Still in the playoff race — barely — the Buffalo Bills have a long road still ahead of them for this season. I know it may be a little soon to begin taking a look at this offseason, but in this years case, it has already become apparent that some major changes will be needed when the offseason arrives in Buffalo.

As far as the coaching staff goes, Rex Ryan is and should remain the head coach of this team if they make the playoffs. That is the ultimate goal after all. If he reaches that set goal, then Rex Ryan will have the job in Buffalo for at least one more complete season. However, should the team falter during the last few weeks of the campaign, Ryan’s job will likely be in danger.
    Should a coaching change be made, new coaches across the board will need to be identified. Outside of offensive coordinator Anthony Lynn, most of the prime positions in the coaching staff will likely be changed. If that occurs, it could put a delay on any of the following actions that the team must take this offseason to be successful in 2017.
    The first of these actions will be making a decision on the progress of quarterback Tyrod Taylor. Though he has struggled throwing the football this season, Taylor has a really good excuse for his poor form. Without a real threat at wide receiver this season, Taylor has not had anyone to really throw too making the offense as a whole, a one trick pony.
    That one trick it can do, run the football. Behind Pro Bowl running back LeSean McCoy, the Buffalo Bills have been very successful in pounding the rock so far this season. However, as we saw earlier in the year, when McCoy gets hurt, the offense really struggles. A backup plan needs to be found for McCoy. Whether that means another option at tailback or some major improvement at wide receiver, that’s up to the team.

On the defensive side of the ball, key decisions about Stephon Gilmore and some other players from this season will need to be made. If players like Gilmore and linebacker Zach Brown leave the team, who are the players in free agency that can be signed? Overall, it is likely to be an extremely long and noteworthy offseason for the Buffalo Bills.

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:22 pm