Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

Iraqi private banks association honors the ideal employee in banks

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi private banks association honors the ideal employee in banks   Empty Iraqi private banks association honors the ideal employee in banks

Post by Rocky Mon 12 Dec 2016, 6:52 am

[size=24][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Economy News / special ...

Forged Iraqi private banks association, on Monday, a ceremony honoring the ideal employee in the banks to the Central Bank of Iraq Hall.

And accept the Executive Director of the Association of Tariq at the beginning of the ceremony which was attended by a reporter, "Economy News", the most prominent events carried out by the Association during 2016, indicating that the effectiveness of honoring the ideal employee comes in order to create competition between workers in the banks in order to raise the efficiency of interest and through training courses and workshops with an average monthly cycle in the banking competencies money laundering, accounting and other banking Arts.

He added that the Association is seeking to prepare local trainers through the introduction of international experience in the field of preparation and training of trainers.

After the deployment of the Deputy of His Excellency the Central Bank Dr. Munther al-Sheikhli horror, between idealists staff in private banks, in the presence of the central bank adviser, professor Walid Idi and a number of officials at the Central Bank and the Association of Private banks and Mr. Walid Idi distributed a number of armor, between idealists staff VII banking and financial sector .

The Iraqi private banks association has set up many of the Training Courses in the field of combating money laundering and terrorism financing.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    sassy
    sassy
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Iraqi private banks association honors the ideal employee in banks   Empty Re: Iraqi private banks association honors the ideal employee in banks

Post by sassy Mon 12 Dec 2016, 2:19 pm

I Thought they had already had training classes hum
    duck2000
    duck2000
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Iraqi private banks association honors the ideal employee in banks   Empty Re: Iraqi private banks association honors the ideal employee in banks

Post by duck2000 Mon 12 Dec 2016, 2:45 pm

sassy wrote:I Thought they had already had training classes hum
    The Iraqi private banks association has set up many of the Training Courses in the field of combating money laundering and terrorism financing.
    sassy
    sassy
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by sassy Mon 12 Dec 2016, 2:52 pm

duck2000 wrote:
    sassy wrote:I Thought they had already had training classes hum
    Ok , thanks  flower

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 3:22 am