Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

«Kurdistan International» honors the Association of Iraqi private banks

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

«Kurdistan International» honors the Association of Iraqi private banks Empty «Kurdistan International» honors the Association of Iraqi private banks

Post by Rocky Sat 22 Dec 2018, 4:03 am

«Kurdistan International» honors the Association of Iraqi private banks

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The International Islamic Bank of Kurdistan for Investment and Development honored Saturday the Association of Iraqi Private Banks.
    The honorary shield was received by the economic adviser at the Association of Iraqi Private Banks, Samir al-Nusairi.
    Al-Nusairi said in an interview with "Economy News" that "the Islamic Bank of Kurdistan honored the Association of Iraqi private banks in his special ceremony on the occasion of receiving two quality witnesses."
    Al-Nusairi pointed out that "the honoring of the honor came to the efforts of the Association of Iraqi Private Banks and its relentless efforts to support private banks in Iraq and rehabilitate their human resources and assist them in implementing the directives of the Central Bank of Iraq in complying with international standards.
    He praised the "developmental steps taken by the Bank of Kurdistan to achieve the plans of the Central Bank and the Association of Private Banks to contribute to activate the initiative to finance small and medium enterprises and thus contribute to community initiatives and development to serve our national economy."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 9:43 am