Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Character assassination in the "new Iraq."

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Character assassination in the "new Iraq." Empty Character assassination in the "new Iraq."

Post by Rocky Thu 05 Jan 2017, 2:01 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Character assassination in the "new Iraq."

 Abdul Khaliq Gitan 

In the era of the eighth of September 2011 , I was sitting on the sidewalk adjacent to my friend 's house theater director Hadi Mahdi , accompanied by a number of friends. Mahdi 's body was on the kitchen door of the house and the police to arrive after. I did not believe what was happening. Days after publishing site close to the prime minister, at the time, a report in which a group of friends of the victim is accused of masterminding the assassination. My name was one of the names cited by the report. Author of the report have been based on the word of a media Imad Abadi published distant assassination Mahdi shortly, it is contained in this word that al - Abadi called me when he heard the news of the Mahdi. When I was on the way to the latter 's house. Yes , it happened, and then I received dozens of phone calls that ask me about the reality of the situation. For less here, put in good order, I was among the first to have received the sad news, through a friend lives next to the home of the deceased to. What the site near the "state , " the prime minister want to say in his report that accuses me of being involved the assassination of my friend? I think it does not need a genius analyzes. You have reached your message. 
    This section I remembered I am following a coordinated campaign that exposed the associate journalist Afrah Shawqi hour brazen abduction since her release to an hour after the "simple to achieve , " he said. This insidious campaign drafted for the abduction scenario, little by little began, any campaign, the charges are distributed to reporters championed associates in the ordeal, and was the most prominent of these names, so far, are: Ahmed Abdul Hussein, Ziad al - Ajili, Imad Jassim. It is possible to widen the list. Imad Abadi has appeared in the first images that showed the joys in her home after her release. The campaign launched by activists were huge in her humanity and sincerity, a campaign to remember those days , activists launched by the assassination of Hadi al-Mahdi, the more likely they are the same people who had received accusations over the killing of al - Mahdi ribs. 
    And now: What do you understand that? 
    Do not bring anything new if we emphasized task force "armed groups = reader can be called a label that appeal to him, all of that is true as long as the state and its security institutions are unable to protect citizens , either at home or in the street or institution that works out or ... etc". These groups can not do anything , at any time and then disappear and can not access any thread leads to it. It is part of the state. Or they are protected by the state. Or they are part of influential people in the state. Or that it is the state. These groups sent their messages publicly for all. And everyone to believe those messages. I do not want to enumerate here a list of messages vessels to these totals. As cowardly groups. Sheltering always Balltham, nor be able to defend itself only by force of arms, Occlusive often. The greatest goals of these groups are the innocent, that is, those who do not have arms, Vtaatqsdhm in public squares, markets, mosques and Shiite mosques and churches, in homes as well. It escapes them turns into a continued repeating these malicious rumors totals. 
    In a society where superstition prevails, it is accepted by , or related, the force of arms, it becomes that aggregates messages sort of solution for many. When the news that accompanied the assassination of Hadi al-Mahdi volatility, and those comments that accompanied the abduction and release Afrah Shawqi process, you'll find a huge amount of recipients who believe in such dirty acts sort of solution. They do not Abrrunha but they are defending it, so that the force messages may come effect for those who do not see beyond that appears in front of them. 
    In the eighties, and the days of the intensification of the war with Iran, it was in military uniform, olive, many kinds. The most prominent of these types worn by the elements of the protections of the President. This outfit has become a security many. He became see poets and athletes to wear along with protection elements. It was viewed with contempt to the Black Albestal, Bstal ordinary soldiers, while seen proudly to the Red Albestal, Bstal brave leaders. He disappeared safari clothes that were marked by the security forces and intelligence in the seventies, and was replaced by olive Suit Almkoah carefully! Trade flourished this suit when tailors tents Street. It is ironic here, for digression, that great theater artist invited me, in the early nineties, to his house. There I found a professor Baathist sit with my friend. In order to flatter the first and second pieces gifting olive cloth , such as those worn by the elements of the protection of the president. Lacks inevitably holster Bikirkouchet, as was common at the time. It was an eloquent message of His power, in the sense that it has become example, and the followers only imitated. Messages force up faster than others. 
    The leaders of power have been able in Iraq after 2003 to send messages can not be ignored for the general public. And provided them with billions looted from the treasury of the country 's channels for the diversion of these messages, through the force of arms once and emotional sectarian rhetoric again. Thus it became in the final rule to say that any criticism of what is happening comes from Baathists , Saddamists terrorists. These messages have even included people is like Muqtada al - Sadr because he touched sanctify them at the moment! 
    Quite simply say you have reached your letters a long time ago Killers. Those messages that do more than what you say, is Thherna between Mgdoran to be dead, or silent Mruaan. Here , there is character assassination in a clearer picture, when attacking the simple folk brethren in the country in line with the message that force scattered Almmeskun force on their heads in public squares. Little by little we get to an ideal society, one that facilitates Jaisalmer strongly Bstal red or armed groups. 
    As for the dead, Bnoaehm, who carried to the cemetery or to their homes in silence, what we'll just have to forget. They stood against the power of the message and they have forgotten. You can Tstzkrohm silently, no harm in that, but they were killed Doom noses, and your nostrils!
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 3:44 am