Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Security forces reopen roads leading to Tahrir Square in central Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Security forces reopen roads leading to Tahrir Square in central Baghdad Empty Security forces reopen roads leading to Tahrir Square in central Baghdad

Post by Rocky Tue 10 Jan 2017, 1:28 am

[ltr]Security forces reopen roads leading to Tahrir Square in central Baghdad[/ltr]

Since 09/01/2017 18:27 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]A security source said, on Monday, to re-open the roads leading to Tahrir Square, between the closure was confined only to the part of the scene.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The source said, L / balance News /, "The security forces reopened the roads leading to Tahrir Square," noting that "the closure was limited to a half near the scene of the monument (Freedom Monument)."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added, that "the troops stationed allowed the media Login sit within."[/ltr]

[ltr]It is said that a number of citizens demonstrated today in Tahrir Square in central Baghdad to protest the repeated security breaches and frequent bombings that claimed the lives of hundreds of citizens during the past few days. It ended 29/34 R.[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 11:15 am