Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Vice: The Board of Basra secret trillion and a quarter without having to provide the government the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Vice: The Board of Basra secret trillion and a quarter without having to provide the government the  Empty Vice: The Board of Basra secret trillion and a quarter without having to provide the government the

Post by Rocky Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:06 pm

Vice: The Board of Basra secret trillion and a quarter without having to provide the government the final accounts (details)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    East News -

It revealed the National Alliance MP emotions grace, Wednesday, for the disappearance of a "huge" sums of money in the province of Basra, and while confirming that the Integrity Commission and the Office of the oversight of financial working principle of "quotas", she noted that the Basra Governorate Council spent a trillion and a quarter by 2014 without the presence of data for this exchange. 

Her grace in a press statement, "Center for Strategic Studies and Research in the House of Representatives has proved by evidence that the hyperbolic Basra Governorate Council spent during 2014 , the amount of a trillion and a quarter, and did not provide the federal government 's final accounts and data that prove where the money spent." 

She added, " The Integrity Commission and the Office of Financial Supervision working principle of quotas and there is a significant delay in completing the work, indicating that she Authority and the Bureau provided the two years since the files of corruption condemns the Basra Governorate Council and conservative , " saying that " the Basra Governorate Council should be conservative accounting on the disbursement of these funds and their absence" .
    - See more at: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 4:33 pm