Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Great management calls for the addition of hundreds of volunteers to mobilize the tribal and providi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Great management calls for the addition of hundreds of volunteers to mobilize the tribal and providi Empty Great management calls for the addition of hundreds of volunteers to mobilize the tribal and providi

Post by Rocky Tue 24 Jan 2017, 2:12 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Diyala police force through the implementation of proactive security crackdown in a number of villages in the great hand
    Great management calls for the addition of hundreds of volunteers to mobilize the tribal and providing them with weapons

Author: AT, HS 
    editor: the AT 
    01/23/2017 20:24 
    Number of Views: 2285

[rtl] Long-Presse / Diyala[/rtl]
    He called on the Council of the Great hand in Diyala province, on Monday, to join the hundreds of volunteer fighters in the tribal to the crowd, to acquire legal status, noting that, their numbers exceed the 500 component, as pointed out they Aimitlkon adequate weapons to repel the attacks of the organization (Daesh).
    The head of the Council of the Great hand, Mohammed Davan, in an interview with (long-Presse), said that "there are more than 500 volunteers from the sons of the great hand, (50 km north of the province), are present continuously in dozens of sentries and they have a great desire to join the crowd of tribal to gain legal status that will enable them to protect their areas in collaboration with the present in the security forces. "
    He pointed Davan, that "the volunteers do not have only a few pieces of personal weapons and some ammunition, which exposes them to danger during their duties at checkpoints vulnerable to attack by al (Daesh) terrorist, because of the inequality of equipment and ammunition with terrorist elements, which started its activities are increasing in the range of great hand hand Mtaibijh border area. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 5:51 am