Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy reveal behind-the-scenes agreement to extend the work of the House of Representatives

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy reveal behind-the-scenes agreement to extend the work of the House of Representatives Empty Deputy reveal behind-the-scenes agreement to extend the work of the House of Representatives

Post by Rocky Wed 17 Jul 2013, 8:40 am

Deputy reveal behind-the-scenes agreement to extend the work of the House of Representatives

Haider Ali Jawad - 07/17/2013 - 10:12 p

Revealed an MP for the Iraqi List Suhad Fadhil Obeidi, the existence of a behind-the-scenes agreement between the political blocs to extend the work of the Iraqi Council of Representatives.

Obeidi said that the political situation is witnessing calm after the crises that overshadowed the Iraqi street, and that some politicians were to have a pause to calm the political situation between the rival blocs, and describing the current calm as calm risk.

She pointed out that, there is a good understandings between the State of Law coalition and the Kurdistan Alliance in the current stage, revealing unimaginable veiled that there was an agreement between the leaders of the political blocs in parliament to extend the work of the House of Representatives and the government, for a period of one year.
    He continued: We do not know the reasons for the extension, pointing out that there is procrastination of some of the blocks for the preparation of the law of the next House of Representatives election.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 12:54 am