Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economist: dollar reduction in private banks will stabilize the dinar value

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economist: dollar reduction in private banks will stabilize the dinar value Empty Economist: dollar reduction in private banks will stabilize the dinar value

Post by Rocky Sat 20 Jul 2013, 3:42 am

Economist: dollar reduction in private banks will stabilize the dinar value

20-07-2013 06:22 AM

Baghdad (newsletter). The economic expert on behalf of Abdel Hadi, the private banks to lower the exchange rate of the dollar will stabilize the value of the Iraqi dinar.

Abdul Hadi (News Agency): the private banks by lowering the dollar to 1180 dinars will stabilize the value of the Iraqi dinar against other currencies and enable transparency in dealing with foreign currencies, as well as reduce the speculation.

He added: the reduction in the exchange rate of the dollar is a national role played by private banks to their economic role.

The Association of Iraqi banks agreed with the Central Bank reduced the cash dollar exchange rate to 1180 as of dinar Sunday./finished/5. g./

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 7:07 pm