Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Coalition forces reveals an expected visit to Washington to meet with Trump

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Coalition forces reveals an expected visit to Washington to meet with Trump Empty Coalition forces reveals an expected visit to Washington to meet with Trump

Post by Rocky Fri 10 Feb 2017, 2:53 pm

[ltr]Coalition forces reveals an expected visit to Washington to meet with Trump[/ltr]

Since 10/02/2017 19:51 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]MP for the coalition of Iraqi forces Raad Aldhlki, on Friday, for an expected visit will be conducted by a delegation of the Alliance of Iraqi forces to Washington to meet with US President Donald Trump during the month.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Aldhlki said, "The alliance of the Iraqi forces planned to visit the United States and meet with its president, Donald Trump during this month," pointing out that "the visit is currently planned, by the political parties," .bhsp Manglh site Doaros[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added, "The delegation will discuss the displaced files, and edit usurped areas by Daesh and Washington's role in the reconstruction of those areas and bring families have, in addition to economic and political files."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He Aldhlki, "The United States bears a great responsibility towards Iraq, it is concerned with changing the governance and policies of the previous US government was the reason for entering Daesh to our areas," adding that "the alliance delegation of Iraqi forces would be politically" .anthy 29 / D 24[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 3:13 am