Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Optical deputy: I will not give up our right to freedom of navigation as "Khor Abdullah"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Optical deputy: I will not give up our right to freedom of navigation as "Khor Abdullah" Empty Optical deputy: I will not give up our right to freedom of navigation as "Khor Abdullah"

Post by Rocky Thu 16 Feb 2017, 1:56 am

[ltr]Optical deputy: I will not give up our right to freedom of navigation as "Khor Abdullah"[/ltr]

Since 02.16.2017 at 10:50 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special scales News[/ltr]
    [ltr]MP from the parliamentary legal committee Salim Chawki, Thursday, that the current government does not bear the responsibility on the Khor Abdullah channel issue, pointing out that could be a solution to the issue through dialogue and providing grievance UN resolution 833 specifically.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Said Shawki, a deputy from Basra, L / balance News /, "The subject of the Khor Abdullah channel has extensions historic due to the invasion of the former regime of Kuwait, which took place in a tent Safwan on the statement and agreed to resolution 833 on incense Abdullah and the area of ​​Umm Qasr, and other things that are a bone of contention between the two countries. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added that "the former government and former parliament honest on this UN resolution and then form a committee to negotiate with the Kuwaiti government," stressing that "the current government does not bear responsibility for what happened, being implemented all regulatory procedures."[/ltr]
    [ltr]However, committee member, that "we support the government's recent decision to negotiate with the Kuwaiti side, better than the media Turahqat mutual threats so as not to worsen relations with the countries."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Shawki, it "can reach solutions through dialogue Ootkadim grievance of the United Nations in particular with regard to resolution 833," noting that "this decision does not paint a border, but a regulatory process for navigation."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He pointed out, "The State of Kuwait is a state number one in providing support to fund reconstruction in Iraq, so you must take this matter into consideration," stressing at the same time, saying: "We will not give up our right to freedom of navigation in the creek" .anthy 29 / A 43[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 10:16 pm